Prof. Dr. Mustafa Serdar Çelebi
Istanbul Technical University,
Computational Science and Engineering
Experienced Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education, research, and high technology industry. Skilled in mathematical modeling, paralel numerical algorithms, multi-physics, multi-phase, multi-scale computer simulations, high performance computing, deep programming experience, computer aided geometric modeling, biomechanics, and advance fluid mechanics. Strong engineering science background, professional and wide administrative experience.
Dr. Çelebi is currently a faculty member of Computational Science and Engineering Division at Istanbul Technical University. He served as a program coordinator, division head, dean of Informatics Institute, and founding director of UHeM (National Center for High Performance Computing). Dr. Çelebi is also one of the founders of Computational Science and Engineering Division in ITU. He is married and has two wonderful children.
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University, College Station, 1997
- P.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1995
- M.Sc., Istanbul Technical University, 1990
- B.Sc., Istanbul Technical University, 1987
- My New Book, Contributed by many Valuable Academicians and Researchers, Titled "Recent Trends in Computational Science and Engineering" has been Published in InTechOpen.