Scholarship positions available
- Master and PostDoc students for- TUBITAK 1001-Photoacoustics Tomography Imaging Technique for Skin Cancer Diagnosis
- Master student for TUBITAK 1001- Antenna design and implementation for Capsule Endoscopy Application
- Medical Imaging Techniques: Photoacoustics and ultrasound
- Microwave Imaging Techniques
- Wearable/Textile Antennas
- Ground Penetrating Radar
Özgür Özdemir is currently associate professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Istanbul Technical University (ITU). She received BS and MS degrees from Istanbul Technical University, in 1998 and 2000, respectively and Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in 2005. She then joined Centre de Mathématiques Appliquées (CMAP), Ecole Polytechnique as a postdoctoral fellow. In 2008, she has returned back to ITU as a faculty member of Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. She is currently conducting research on microwave and acoustics imaging techniques for medical imaging, wearable antenna design, GPR and SAR signal processing techniques.