· GRADUATE THESES DIRECTED:
1. Umut Günsay, The Effects of Leaf Spring and Bushing Stiffness Characteristics on Vehicle Dynamics, M.Sc. Thesis, 2005.
2. Özgur Günelsu, Piston Secondary Dynamics and Skirt Lubrication, M.Sc. Thesis, 2006.
3. İlker Kılıç, Friction Losses in Internal Combustion Engines, M.Sc. Thesis, 2006.
4. O. Taha Şen, Mixed Lubrication Analysis of Laser Textured Cylinder Bores, M.Sc. Thesis, 2007.
5. Özcan Gül, Real Time Oil Consumption Measurement of a Heavy Duty Diesel Engine, M.Sc. Thesis, 2007.
6. Göktan Kurnaz, Modeling Diesel Engine Oil Consumption and Comparison with Experimental Data, M.Sc. Thesis, 2007.
7. Selçuk Çobanoğlu, "The Effects of Power Cylinder Design on Lube Oil Consumption of a Heavy Duty Diesel Engine", M.Sc. Thesis, 2008.
8. Ahu Toygar, "The Effects of Cylinder Bore Laser Surface Texturing on Lube Oil Consumption of a Heavy Duty Diesel Engine", M.Sc. Thesis, 2008.
9. Burak Güllaç, Tribological Behavior of IF-WS2 Nanoparticle Additives in Simulated Engine Conditions, M.Sc. Thesis, 2009.
10. Can Talı, Effect of Oil Degradation on Frictional Characteristics of an Engine, M.Sc. Thesis, 2009.
11. Umut Uysal, Optimization of Timing Drive System Design Parameters for Reduced Engine Power Loss, M.Sc. Thesis, 2010.
12. Fatih Kağnıcı, The Effects of Cylinder Bore Distortions on Lube Oil Consumption and Blow-by, M.Sc. Thesis, 2010.
13. Sabri Çakır, Tribological Properties of Mo-N-Cu Nanocomposite Coatings in Lubricated Environment, M.Sc. Thesis, Co-advised with Prof. Dr. M. Ürgen, 2010.
14. Daut Tatari, Performance and Fuel Consumption Analysis of a Vehicle With Regenerative Pneumatic Assisted Turbocharged Engine, M.Sc. Thesis, Co-advised with Prof. Dr. M. Ergeneman, 2011.
15. Gamze Sevsel Kabil, Alternative Control Strategies for an Electromechanical Active Suspension System, M.Sc. Thesis, 2012.
16. Burak Meta, Analysis of Vehicle Fuel Economy Improvement Potential via Piston Assembly Friction Loss Reduction, M.Sc. Thesis, 2012.
17. Kaan Özdemir, An Engine Telemetry System to Assess Piston Assembly Friction and Second Land Pressures, M.Sc. Thesis, 2013.
18. Gürsen Altın, The Effects of Cylinder Deactivation on Engine Lube Oil Consumption, M.Sc. Thesis, 2013.
19. Özgür Göçmen, Lubrication Analysis of Cam and Tappet Contact, M.Sc. Thesis, 2013.
20. Ender Balcı, Influence of Rib Stiffener Design Parameters on the Noise Radiation of an Engine Block, M.Sc. Thesis, 2013.
21. Önder Çağlayan, Hydrodynamic Lubrication Analysis of Crankshaft Main Bearing, M.Sc. Thesis, 2014.
22. Ömür Can Kayaokay, The Effects of Hydraulic Shock Absorber Characteristics on Tractive Performance of a Race Car, M.Sc. Thesis, 2014.
23. Ahmet Ebrinç, Influence of Piston Ring-Pack Design on Inter-Ring Pressure of a Heavy Duty Diesel Engine, M.Sc. Thesis, 2015.
24. Oytun Karaduman, Off-Road Tractive Performance Assessment of a Wheeled Vehicle, M.Sc. Thesis, 2015.
25. Nazlı Firuze Önder, Estimation of Tyre Model Parameters from Transient Experimental Data, M.Sc. Thesis, 2015.
26. Özgür Günelsu, Numerical Investigation of Power Cylinder Lubrication and Frictional Performance Considering Piston Elastic Deformations, Ph.D. Thesis, 2016.
27. Ceren Ateş, Development of a Vertical Tire Model for Vehicle Suspension and Fatigue Testing, M.Sc. Thesis, 2016.
28. Yunus Emre Ayrancı, Piston Ring and Cylinder Bore Lubricant Film Thickness Measurement Using Laser Induced Fluorescence Technique, M.Sc. Thesis, 2016.
29. Hasan Ali Solak, Vehicle Front End Design Optimization for Improved Lower Leg Protection Performance, M.Sc. 2017.
30. Onur Gezer, The Effects of Cylinder Bore Honing Angle on Power Cylinder Tribological Characteristics, M.Sc. Thesis, 2017.
31. Halil Yahya Yeşilyurt, Lateral and Longitudinal Dynamics of an Off-Road Vehicle with Hydro-Pneumatic Suspension System, M.Sc. Thesis, 2017.